We are now taking appointments for 2017 tax return preparation.  Give us a call on 08 8339 4950 and we will book you in!

Business presentation on laptop computer

Our fee to prepare a basic employee tax return is $150, which includes a review of all your claimable tax deductions by a CPA qualified accountant / registered tax agent.

Note that rental properties, complex investments, companies, trusts and sole trader business returns are charged at hourly rates – we can give a fee estimate if needed.

Here is a handy list of what to bring when you come in to have your tax return completed:

• Copy of last year’s tax return (unless we prepared it for you)
• Employer PAYG Payment Summary, also known as “Group Certificate”
• Centrelink payment statements
• Bank statements showing interest earned for year to 30th June
• Dividend statements (including dividend reinvestment schemes)
• Documents relating to any employee share schemes
• Any other income received, eg Managed Fund Statements
• Private Health Insurance – annual summary
• Donations receipts
• Receipts for any work related purchases you wish to claim, eg union fees, memberships, seminars, stationery, diary, travel, materials, uniform or protective shoes/ boots etc
• Receipts for laptops, tablets or computers and any repair/maintenance of these eg, antivirus software, work related software, UBS sticks, to be claimed on a percent work vs. private use (please  estimate %)
• Details of personal phone or internet plans where there is some work use
• Car log book or diary records of km travelled
• HECS or FEE-HELP statement
• Annual statement for tax deductible Income Protection Insurance
• Last year’s tax agent fees if prepared by another tax agent
• BSB & Bank Account number for tax refund
• Spouse details (if applicable) and their estimated taxable income
• If you have changed your name, please bring one of the following: Medicare Card, Marriage Certificate, Passport, Drivers License, or Change of Name Certificate
Other information which may be required:
• Capital Gains Tax: details of shares or investments; property bought or sold
• Rental Property: Income & Expenses Statements or Schedules
• Self-Education expenses where your study directly relates to your work
• Small Business – details of all business income, expenses and capital items purchased


Visit Us On TwitterVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Google PlusVisit Us On LinkedinCheck Our Feed